Jwaneng Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Limited (SACCOS) was formed in 1989 by Jwaneng Mine Workers to provide banking needs for Batswana who could not Afford to use commercial banks. Later on, it registered as an independent Society on the 31st May 1991 through the Co-operative Societies Act (Cap 42:03).
P O Box 2232
TEL: +267 588 0931/2726, Fax: +267 588 2726,
“We aspire to be the leading cooperative business in the SADC region”
“To play a leading role in the upliftment of the quality of life of members and staff by providing innovative financial solutions”
- To encourage members to save regularly
- To offer a safe guard for money
- To build up funds for future needs
- To provide low-cost loans to members
- To encourage careful management of money as a resource and to develop a sense of solidarity and cooperation between members.